A solid and well thought-out business plan is the best tool for attracting support for your new business. A number of local small business assistance providers offer workshops and counseling in business plan development.
Business Plan Templates and Instructions on SBA Website
- The purpose or mission of your business
- Your experience in operating your proposed business
- A cash-flow analysis, including your start-up cost
- An analysis of local market conditions for your type of business including competitors and potential customers
- Your marketing plan
- Ideas for financing your business