The "REC" Summer Camp
FUN IS HERE!
Limited space, so don't delay register today!
The City of Emeryville is excited to announce that they will be providing a youth camp this summer. Please see below for program details. Please note that our program will run camp style under the strict camp and youth program health and safety guidelines set forth by ACPHD, the State Health Department and CDC. Our top priority is to operate a camp that is as safe as possible for your children. All participants will be required to wear a mask at all times (outside of meal times) and remain 6ft. apart from others. These requirements are subject to change at any time.
- Ages: 4yrs. and 9mo. at time of enrollment up to entering 8th grade students (TK-8th grade)
- Program dates: Monday- Friday. June 21st, 2021 - August 6, 2021 (closed on July 5, 2021 in recognition of Independence Day)
- Program Times:7:30am - 5:30pm
- Breakfast ends at 9:20am
- Pick up begins at 4pm
- Two week sessions with the exception of Session 4, as it is one week. Payment covers the entire session, regardless of days attended. Prorated payments are not applicable due to missed days for any reason, including vacation, sickness, or behavior.
- 4 groups of 15 Campers. Min.30/Max 60
- Enrichment offerings: Arts/Crafts, theatre/drama, sports/fitness, food crafts, outside play, park field trips, STEM, academic games, swimming, field trips and more!. Offerings and field trips subject to change.
- Payment Deposits: To secure your spot in multiple sessions a $40 deposit is required per session. $20 per session for sliding scale. Your deposit will go toward your session payment. The remaining balance must be paid if full by the deadlines below or your camper will be dropped from our roster. If you wish to re-enroll, you will be put on the waitlist. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Waitlist: Enrollment will be taken until each session is full. This may happen before or after the payment deadlines below.
|Session Dates, Prices, Payment Deadlines and Themes|
Potential Field Trips Could include…
Marina Park, Alameda Bowl, Berkeley Aquatic Park, and Christie Park .
Field trips subject to change and costs are included in the session price.
All indoor adventures are subject to COVID-19 restrictions and sanitation standards.
Week 1: Carnival at the Rec
Week 2: Community Heros
$270/$280NR (prorated due to 7/5 closure)
Week 1: Rock and Roll Week
Week 2: Passport Week
Session three: 7/19/21
Week 1: Nature Explorers
Week 2: Underwater Paradise
*$10 sibling discount available (excluding sliding scale), breakfast/lunch/snack and field trips are included in the cost of enrollment, additional $15 field trip shirt replacement fee when applicable.
Priority Enrollment and Registration Dates:
- Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis within these priority groups:
- Emeryville Residents
- Anna Yates Students
- Sliding scale and 3rd party vendor families (Banana's, 4C's, Hively, etc.). Please contact your case manager prior to completing your application.
- Remaining general public
Priority Registration Window:
Emeryville Residents: April 21, 2021-April 25, 2021
Registration Opens for All:
April 26, 2021
To Register for the Program:
Step 1: Read the The Rec Camp 2021 Family Handbook and please call with any questions.
Step 3: Go to your Civic Rec Account and complete the Summer Camp 2021 Program Orientation. Don't have an account? Register now: https://secure.rec1.com/CA/emeryville-ca/catalog Camp located under the Youth 5-12 Tab at the top of the page.
Step 4: A city employee will contact you within 3 business days to collect payment and review important program components. Campers may not attend camp until all payments are received.
Camp dates, themes, times, prices, and policies are subject to change. There are no refunds or transfers after the payment deadline. Please review the programs COVID-19 liability waiver and family handbook for all safety guidelines.