Collection Service Information
To find your collection service information for the City of Emeryville, go to this website and choose your type of service from the menu on the left hand side of the page. To report problems or get answers to questions not covered on the website, call the City at 510-596-3795.
Waste Management of Alameda County is the franchised hauler for trash, recycling and compostables collection for businesses and residents, as well as most construction and demolition waste. Click on a link below for more information:
- Emeryville Waste Collection Services Find out more about waste collection in Emeryville
- Commercial Indoor Container Program Emeryville provides free or low-cost indoor waste-sorting containers for businesses.
- Kitchen Pail Program Emeryville provides free kitchen pails for residents to collect food scraps
- Construction Demolition Waste Information from Emeryville on disposal of construction and demolition waste
- Preventing Waste for Residents Check out all the resources and tips at StopWaste for individuals to reduce waste at home
- Preventing Waste for Businesses StopWaste also has an abundant list of resources for businesses
- Junk Mail How to stop junk mail
- Waste Reduction Model (WARM) WARM compares GHG and energy impacts of landfilling, recycling, incineration, composting, and source reduction.
- Kid's Guide to Recycling: BottleStore has a children's guide to recycling glass and plastic
- Medication Take-Back Locations: Community locations for free drug take-back kiosks
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Resources at StopWaste for hazardous waste disposal
- Recycling Business Waste Resources at Stopwaste.org
- Alameda County Recycling Ordinance Read more about Alameda County’s mandatory recycling ordinance
- Alameda County 2017-18 Waste Characterization Study Find out what kind waste Alameda County generates
- Regional Organizations Get involved in any number of these regional Bay Area organizations