Director of Community Services
4321 Salem Street
(2nd Floor of Senior Center)
Fax: (510) 652-0933
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
Standing Committee. Coordinate interaction between the Emery Unified School District Board of Trustees and the City of Emeryville City Council on matters that affect both entities.
Advise the City Council and Board of Trustees on actions necessary to develop a coordinated approach that will enhance programs and activities for the youth of the City.
Terms of Members
Monthly; 1st Thursday; 5:30 p.m.
Ralph Hawley Campus
1275 61st Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
Council Member: Jac Asher
EUSD Board Member: Joshua Simon
Membership consists of 5 Council Members, 5 Emery Unified School District (EUSD) Board Members, and 2 youth members.
- Ruth Atkin, Council Member
- Kurt Brinkman, Mayor
- Nora Davis, Council Member
- Jennifer West, Council Member
- Jac Asher, Vice Mayor
- Melodi Dice, EUSD Board Member
- John Affeldt, EUSD Board Member
- Miguel Dwin, EUSD Board Member
- Joshua Simon, EUSD Board Member
- Joy Kent, EUSD Board Member
- Jordan Taylor, Youth Member
- VACANT, Youth Member
Agendas and Minutes (Agenda Packets)
See the latest video recordings of City/School Committee meetings here: