Additional services at the Emeryville Child Development Center help promote the children’s total well being that are provided free as part of our programs. These services currently include:
- Meal Program: A healthy, nutritious, and age-appropriate lunch and snacks are provided everyday through the help of our nutritional staff.
- Bi-Annual Assessments: Bi-annual assessments and monthly observations are completed by certified caregivers to help convey the progress of each child to their families in all development areas.
- Health Services: Vision and hearing testing, as well as dental screening, are part of the Center’s annual health check-ups for our little ones.
- Inter-Agency Collaborations: The Center works with other State, County, and Non-Profit Agencies to provide referrals and support for additional care/special services.
- Parent Workshops: The Center offers Parent Workshops based on the needs identified by parents. Past workshops included identifying speech disorders and parenting tips/tricks.